Friday 7 July 2017

One Wish Away

***
3/5


Thanks to Netgalley and Weapenry Co-Op for giving me this book to review.

One Wish Away is an enjoyable and fast paced paranormal book. While some parts of the book were light, I found it was much darker than I was expected. I found this story very predictable especially as most of the story twists where mentioned in the synopsis.

Marielle struggles with trust issues and has a fear of abandonment and because of this she can be emotionally distant, but she is also selfless and kind. Faris is cocky, sensitive and emotional but he is a bit too protective and it is almost creepy.


This is an enjoyable book and I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I would recommend One Wish Away to fans of YA paranormal romance novels like Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment