Monday 3 July 2017

Edenhart's Rivalry

***
3/5


Thanks to J N Tomczak for giving me this book to review.

Edenhart’s Rivalry is an enjoyable book which typical fantasy elements with a battle against evil, destiny and mythical creatures. It is a book two halves, one in Edenhart and the other in Rimscour. It is slow paced but is very descriptive and had a plot twist in the middle of the book that I was not expecting.

I really struggled to connect with Aurora at the start as she seemed to be more worried about people’s expectations than being a good leader to her people but she grew more confident and became a stronger person. There are a lot of other characters which I really liked including supportive and stubborn Percy, wise Mitas, caring Red and mysterious Tristan.


I enjoyed this book and I look forward to reading the next book in the series The Great Siege. I would recommend Edenhart’s rivalry to fans of YA fantasy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment