Thursday 24 December 2015

The Bronze Knight

****
4 Stars/5


Princess Leena has arrived in Rayfort, determined to warn the princes about her father’s plans, but she discovers that the situation is more dire than she was expecting. When Jinji and Rhen are sent away, Leena is left with a decision, to run or to stay and help fight.


The Bronze Knight is a really good companion novella and I really liked seeing the story told from Leena’s POV, and although it is short it does not lack story. Leena is in a dark place at the beginning of this story but she finds a ray of hope when in Rayfort, she is still strong-willed and determined. I like how Cal is back in this series and how he has changed since his father’s betrayal and has become less rule abiding. I would recommend The Bronze Knight to fans of the rest of the A Dance of Dragons series.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this series before but I'll definitely be checking it out :) thanks for sharing
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I think the first novella and book are free on amazon if you want to try the series.

    ReplyDelete