Friday 18 September 2015

Mageborn

**
2 Stars/5


Thanks to Michael DeAngelo for giving me this book to review.

Adelia has just begun her new life as a pupil under Master Wizard Gaston Camlann. He trains her in all she needs to know to make her way in the treacherous world of Tellest. However, when an assassin enters the city of Forsynthia, Adelia will have to learn to fend for herself outside the safety net of her master, to find out the truth.

Mageborn is an OK fantasy novella with an enjoyable plot. However, I found it hard to get into it as the writing did not flow for me.

I found it a bit difficult to connect with the characters, maybe because I have not read the other books in the Tellest series. With Adelia I would have like to get to know more about her history but she is determined and kind.


This novella is an OK fantasy story and I would recommend Mageborn to people who have read the Tellest series.

No comments:

Post a Comment