Thursday 13 August 2015

Forget Me Not

****
4 Stars/5


Thanks to Megan Tayte for giving me this book to review.

Death is drawing closer to Scarlett as she has only months to live and no one can save her, not doctors or her best friend Cara or boyfriend Luke. The only one who can help her is Jude, a Cerulean who wants to claim her when she dies but is she able to trust him and his life after death promise to rescue her captive sister Sienna. With the clock ticking Scarlett has to decide how to protect those she cares about and how to live her life while she can.

Forget Me Not is the second book in the Ceruleans series and I think it is better than the first book. It is fast paced but more painful and deals with death but also has mystery and a sweet and intense romance.

I still like Scarlett as she is unwavering to not let her imminent death stop her from enjoying her time left, but I did get annoyed at her as she was lying to almost everyone about dying even though she hated that Sienna did the same thing. I really like Luke as he really loves Scarlett and is willing to do anything for her but is not a pushover. I also like Cara as she adds humour to the book and I felt I could relate to her.


This book has a bigger cliff-hanger than the last book and I am really looking forward to the next book Wild Blue Yonder. I would recommend Forget Me Not to fans of the first book Death Wish.

2 comments:

  1. Great review, Kirsty! I really enjoyed the first book, so I'm glad to hear the sequel is just as good! :)
    ~Haley @ My Addiction: Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah I did find that this book was better

      Delete