Wednesday 3 June 2015

Then Again

**
2 Stars/5


Thanks to Michael Carney for giving me this book to review.

In the last few minutes of 1999 most people are celebrating but Outcast Angel Jesse and a group of genetically enhanced trainee humans, are trying to save a Russian politician from an assassin. But as the last seconds of the millennium count down time goes back a few minutes, and happens again and again. Will Jesse and his team be able to find what is happening and prevent the assassin?


Then Again is an OK short story about angels and humans with special talents. As there was lots of characters and not much time, I found it hard to connect to them. Also I did not like that the story was not linier, as it kept on jumping around in time and it threw me out of what was happening. It was an interesting story and I would recommend to fans of paranormal/superhero type stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment