Monday 18 February 2013

Sister Assassin

*
1 Star/5



Thanks to Netgalley and HarperCollins UK for giving me this book to review.

Sisters Annie and Fia are both unique girls as Annie is blind but can see what is going to happen and Fia has perfect instincts. After their parents death they are offered a place at Kessler School for exceptional girls but, Fia know there is something different and wrong about the school. However Fia will do anything the school says to protect Annie from them, even kill.

I was disappointed with Sister Assassin as it had a really good premise but it did not deliver.

I could not connect with any of the characters in this book and I did not really care what happened to any of them. Also the points of view are really confusing because, Annie and Fia’s voices are very similar, and there was too much jumping back in time.

Apart from the first chapter the story was very slow and not very interesting. I would not recommend Sister Assassin as I just could not get into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment